Phone Number: (732) 831-4801
At Miraculous Moments, we cater to expecting moms through their journey and beyond. We are delighted to offer a wide array of services, including but not limited to: 4D ultrasound, massages,reiki,chiropractic care, perinatal hypnosis, special events, group therapy, and nutrition. We invite you to be our guest and allow us to be your special place during these beautiful moments.
Best to begin at about 25 weeks gestation but benefits can be gained just from one session before birth.
With breathing, imagery, relaxation techniques and practice this can transform your birthing experience from what women often expect at painful, overwhelming, and terrible... to empowering, emotionally connected, calm, and at peace with the birthing process. All the while in tune completely with your body, baby, husband, labor coach (Doula) or other birth companion. .
- Methods to release any fears of birth or negative emotions, build your confidence and feel positive.
- How the mind and body work harmoniously together and how they influence labor and birth.
- Tools to prepare you both emotionally and physically for the birth.
- Self Hypnosis methods, visualization and breathing techniques to ease you into relaxation.
- How to avoid unnecessary chemical induction as long as possible and methods to naturally induce.
- How a mother can birth comfortably using her body’s abilities and helpful positions.
- Comforting massage and stroking techniques.
- How to communicate confidently with medical professionals.
- How the mind and body work together efficiently and why this is important during labor.
- Birth physiology, the process of birth, and the drugs and interventions you may come across.
- Information on how the systems work and how you can work with it to achieve the best outcome for you and your baby.
- Importantly, how to stay feeling in control and calm during any situation that may occur.
This is a brief overview of what you will learn and gain. Whereas some other Antenatal courses focus on pain relief and the interventions available, Hypnosis birthing focuses on teaching you how to work towards to the best possible birth for you and your baby and make informed choices throughout using the seeds of thought we have implemented into your subconscious mind.
- Confidence When you feel confident, you relax and work with your body in the way nature intended.
- Control With the knowledge you have, you are enabled to take control of how you give birth.
- Choice When you feel in control, the choices they make are the best choices for you are for your baby.
- Calm When you feel calm throughout the birth you are relaxed and your mind and body work together in harmony.
- Comfort The result is that your body works efficiently and comfortably.
During Hypnosis Birthing Sessions we are thankful to have access to the wonderful medical care of the modern world, should we need it and when we are ready. This is a very down-to-earth approach; as natural as possible and as long as you can and are safe - we prepare for all types of births and our focus is on a positive birth experience.